Our mission is for students to become rooted in Christ while growing in knowledge.
Our vision is to provide a strong education in not only the basic componenets of English, Math, Science, and History, but to also equip students to lead a Christ-centered life teaching them to put their trust in God first, by providing an atmosphere where God's word can be taught across denominational lines.
We believe that God is the creator of all things, the source of all things, the source of all truth, and that true education must come from Him. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that He, not education, is man's only hope of salvation. We believe that the Bible is God's inspired Word and that it is competely accurate in all matters scientific, historical, and spiritual. We believe that the Bible is the final authority in all things and accept it as our rule of faith and practice.
The following is the foundation of beliefs on which East Orchard Christian Academy is based. They are also the key to elements of Christianity that will unapologetically taught in various ways through all grade levels. The substance of these statements is that which will be considered primary doctrine in East Orchard Christian Academy. All staff and volunteers must subscribe to these foundational principles.
1. We believe the Bible to be the only inerrant, authoritative Word of God. (II Tim. 3:16)
2. We believe that there is one God, creator of all things, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Deut. 6:4, Gen. 1:1, I John 5:7)
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 10:30, Matt. 1:18, Heb. 4:15, John 10:32, Rom. 3:25, Matt. 28:6, Rom. 8:34, Luke 21:27)
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regenertion by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary. (John 3:3-8)
5. We believe that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone. (Eph. 2:8)
6. We believe that faith without works is dead. (James 2:17)
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Gal. 5:16)
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved to the resurrection of life, and they that are lost to the resurrection of condemnation. (I Thes. 4:16-17, II Thes. 1:9)
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 17:20-23)
East Orchard Christian Academy was founded in 2010 as a non-denominational Christian School to serve the Lord in educating children not only academically, but rooted in the Bible as well. Located in Olney, we are able to serve families from Olney, Noble, as well as surrounding communities.
Since the beginning, the Lord has blessed us abundantly. We are humbled by the answers to prayer and the means to provide for EOCA according to His will. We truly believe that Christian education is a vital option for many families. Our area is blessed by good schools with Christian educators, but those educators are not able to teach the Word due to government restrictions. With regulations changing quickly and the moral decline of our nation, Christian education is necessary for the next generation of Christians.
EOCA's educational process and commitment, both in and out of the classroom, is directed to the development of Christian students to enable them to translate the different facets of their educational experience into Christian living. As a community Christian school, EOCA believes in a Christ-centered process of leading a child to Christ and equipping them to be strong moral citizens, community members, and leaders. It is our desire to assist parents and be an extension of the home in the development of their students spiritually, academically, physically, and socially so that they will think from a biblical worldview as they launch into God's plan and purpose for their lives.